Time again for the Cooks Confab! This time, the theme is Craft Beer: From Grain to Glass, Farm to Table. And, we're moving from La Jolla to downtown San Diego. Specifically Stingaree. More specifically, the rooftop!
You can find the menu here, but just a sampling of participating chefs includes:
- Antonio Friscia of Stingaree, of course
- Jason Knibb of Nine-Ten
- Nathan Coulon of Quarter Kitchen
- Christian Graves of JSix
- Andrew Spurgin of Waters Fine Catering
- Amy DiBiase of Roseville
- Olivier Bioteau of Farm House Cafe
- Paul McCabe of Kitchen 1540
- Katie Grebow of Cafe Chloe
- Jeff Jackson and T.K. Kolanko of A.R. Valentien
Ah, the specifics. It's on Sunday, August 9 from 6 to 9 p.m. The cost is $90 per person and includes food, beer, other beverages, tax, and gratuity. Plus, a portion of the ticket sales goes to support Slow Food Urban San Diego. Valet parking is available.
These are hugely fun and delicious events! Make your reservation by calling (619) 544-9500.